Xiaopan OS 0.4.7.2
Easy to use pentesting distribution for wireless security enthusiasts
Xiaopan OS is an easy to use software package for beginners and experts that includes a number of advanced hacking tools to penetrate WPA / WPA2 / WPS / WEP wireless networks.
Based on the Tiny Core Linux (TCL) operating system (OS), it has a slick graphical user interface (GUI) requiring no need for typing Linux commands. Xiaopan OS is Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and users can simply install and boot this ~70mb OS through a USB pen drive or in a virtual machine (VM) environment.
Some of the tools included are Inflator, Aircrack-ng, Minidwep GTK, XFE, wifite and feeding bottle. Supported cards include RTL8187L, RT3070, AR9271 and many more.
Sumber : Xiaopan OS Web Site
- Run in Parallels Desktop / VMware / VirtualBox
- Compatible with Yumi Boot / LiLi USB Creator
- Run on Live CD
- Packages include: Minidwep, Aircrack, Inflator, Reaver, Feeding Bottle, Wifite
- 70mb ISO
- Based on TinyCore Linux
- Recommended minimum requirements: Pentium 2 or better, 128mb of ram + some swap
- Recommended: Wireless USB card that supports monitor mode and injection
- Windows / Linux / Mac Compatible
Fungsi : crack wifi sendiri @ orang lain
Jenis Wifi : WEP | WAP/WPA2 (WPS enable)
Software : Aircrack-ng | Reaver (WPS)
Software GUI : FeedingBottle | Minidwep-GTK | Inflator
FeedingBottle (WEP) :
Minidwep-GTK (WEP) :
Minidwep-GTK (WPA | WPS enable) :